Who am I?
My name is Marek Ingr.
Where I am from?
What do I do?
I am a software architect and developer. I specialize in development of non-visual applications, as services, libraries, drivers, etc. Almost everything I did is related to the computer hardware peripherals or to the communication generally.
Programming languages I largely use: Delphi, C/C++.
Already implemented, integrated and developed:
- smartcards - software for smart card readers, editor for GSM SIM cards, PC/SC or ISO7816 direct implementation over RS232, experiences with bank, satellite and other chip cards
- cryptography - implementaion of 3DES, MAC algorithms, Keys derivations, PIN verifications, smartcard security, HSM integration
- POS peripherals - barcode scanners, POS printers, customer VFD displays, RFID or magnetic card readers, EFT terminals
- petrol station - forecourt technologies integration - price poles, tank gauge systems, fuel dispensers, car wash devices, DOMS, IFSF
- acquiring - card authorization solution based on ISO 8583
- networking - lots of tcp/ip based servers and services
You may visit my private projects page too.